Monday, May 25, 2015

A Little Late But A Well Remembered Day

I know this is coming out a little later, but this post is about Friday the 22nd, which featured so many activities.  Finding the Shaun the Sheep being the main focus!

I began my day with a workshop at the Royal Theater. I really liked how the short play began to take life as we would work with it. It became something I never imagined it to be.

Before we entered the Theater we were free to go find a bathroom. On this adventure, in Rachel Andersons words, "Got a little lost, but found my way," on one of the cross walks. To her defense, it was set up like a confusing triangle. I just went straight across the street so I wouldn't get lost myself.

Afterward, I had lunch at a local Italian restaurant with Jake, Kenzie and Rachel.  I ended up getting a soup.  I definitely did not know I was ordering a soup, but it was still very good.  Next, was nap time.

Once I woke from my glorious slumber, Rachel, Becca and I went on an escapade to find Shaun the Sheep and finish our souvenir shopping.

I ended up almost buying a new purse, but Becca talked be down and i only walked away with a painting of London and a photo of me in a classic red phonebooth.

As for the Shaun's, we ended up finding around six of them.  We would have found more but we realized one area actually had more than we could find.

Along with finding the sheep, I decided I wanted to climb the lions in Trafalgar square. With a little team work I mounted the beast and rode into my imaginary war.

To end the day we put our feet up at the hostel and ate some very good nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment