Friday, May 15, 2015

What A Day To Be Alive!

Before coming on this trip, I was not sure what my feelings would be toward the people and the places. I only hoped it would all be what I dreamt it would.

Like in my title, being alive at this moment and experiencing these experiences, has made my mind expand more. As I have mentioned on this trip many times, its an out of body experience!  That body I'm looking upon is the one and only Veronica Diane Cich.  I am going to be a Senior Communication major at CSS.  My passions are photography and animals. I mean looking at attractive men is a great past time but, capturing a truly beautiful and breath taking picture is what has my heart.  When I graduate in the Spring I hope to get a job in the magazine business.  My dream job would be to work for National Geographic and be a photographer.

Enough about me, now to talk about my trip.  Today is May 15 and is the day after my 21st birthday. My 21st birthday was a complete success in my eyes.  I got to learn many things about The Globe Theater and also had a wonderful surprise birthday party.  I was truly embarrassed.  I have never been surprised before, so it was something I was not used to. The main thing reason that made it special was having so many people who care enough to share it with me. I want to thank everyone on this trip for that.

As for today, I took a trip to Edinburgh Scotland.  We, Thomas, Becca and Rachel, arrived at around 2:15 pm.  From there we took the trek to our places of shelter for the next two nights.  Becca and Rachel had no problem finding where they were meant to stay, as for Thomas and I, we were not so lucky. Turns out our hotel is 30 minutes from the train station.

Once him and I arrived we had to make the trip back to where we said we would meet the others. It was not the beat walk I have been on in a city, but its worth being here. We have been blessed to have found beautiful views of the city.  I do love the scenery, but having the building being so rustic around you, you almost feel like part of the history.  This city is amazing for its architecture and I am excited to see what else this place has to show.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a wonderful time, Roni. Scotland looks beautiful, and just as historic as London. It's a little unfortunate that you had to walk for so long, but it'll all work out. You get to see more o the sights that way, anyway. I hope when you return(along with Thomas, Becca, and Rachel) you have had just as amazing of an experience as you've already been having, and you will tell all of us about it.

    ReplyDelete